Boston at New York

Real Deal

• 2 months later...
  • Owner

I've actually never really liked Garnett that much anyways. He comes across as a punk often times, but he's that player everyone would love to have and hate to play against.

...meaning post-Minnesota?

? Lol what we have felton and shumpert still out and we are still 22-11? [expletive] outta here

Get back to me when you can tell me what the second round of the playoffs actually feels like.

Actually, let me know if you were even alive the last time the Knicks made the playoffs and weren't swept in the first round. :lol: .

Edited by EastCoastNiner

Get back to me when you can tell me what the second round of the playoffs actually feels like.

Actually, let me know if you were even alive the last time the Knicks made the playoffs and weren't swept in the first round. :lol: .

still has no relevance to what u said prior lmfao

Garnett told Melo that LaLa tastes like honey nut Cheerios.. lol wtf

Someone needs to just haul off on him already

lol what

garnett is the king of trash talking. he's one of those guys you love him if he's on your team and hate if he's not.

idk how Melo got so pissed about all that though...like i really feel the knicks main problem this year has been losing compsure (technicals, etc.)