LA Lakers at San Antonio

Theyre not overrated, theyre tough to beat.

We just always screw around for 43 minutes and try to win the last 5.

Nah, the Spurs are overrated. They are good, sure, but I honestly don't think they are a threat to win it all

Nah, the Spurs are overrated. They are good, sure, but I honestly don't think they are a threat to win it all

:lol: The Spurs slept walked in the 2nd half, if you honestly thought that was 100% effort out there you are being delusional. Look how long Duncan, Parker and the starters sat in the 2nd half. They didn't come back until LA started making their run in the 4th with what 4 minutes left?

Edited by Finch23

:lol: The Spurs slept walked in the 2nd half, if you honestly thought that was 100% effort out there you are being delusional. Look how long Duncan, Parker and the starters sat in the 2nd half. They didn't come back until LA started making their run in the 4th with what 4 minutes left?

I've seen them multiple other times this year. Like against the Knicks. The Spurs are a good team, I'm not saying they are "awful" or anything, but I just don't see them winning the Finals. I can't see them beating OKC, Miami, etc.

I've seen them multiple other times this year. Like against the Knicks. The Spurs are a good team, I'm not saying they are "awful" or anything, but I just don't see them winning the Finals. I can't see them beating OKC, Miami, etc.

I just don't see how they are over rated tbh. Granted I'm a homer, but they are clearly better then they were last year (especially defensively). Not to mention IMO the Spurs match up better with OKC now that Harden is gone. He pretty much destroyed us last year.

The Knicks game that you were referring to the Spurs played 4 games in 5 nights and that happened to be the 2nd night of a back 2 back. I wouldn't put much stock in that game. What other games have you watched? The Spurs don't get much national media attention, and the only team that we have really struggled against is the Clippers.

Spurs are one of the very few teams in the league that actually have a chance at a title. Chances are slim, but they still are in that category.