Chicago at New York

Real Deal

• 3 months later...

Wait, are you on the Knicks bandwagon now? :lol: I'm sorry but the Bulls got this one, 'son'.

What are you talking about? I'm a Hawks fan bud. I'm simply saying that just because a game looks like it's over, it's not over till it's over.

Shaliq should be banned. Like iMan said, he's just trolling. It's become a joke.

Anyway, the Knicks can't be taken seriously until Raymond Felton is playing. Felton's one of the tougher players but I can't believe he can't play right now with a broken pinkie. Even if he was 50% we would be competitive/winning these games. His absence is KILLING us

Shaliq should be banned. Like iMan said, he's just trolling. It's become a joke.

Anyway, the Knicks can't be taken seriously until Raymond Felton is playing. Felton's one of the tougher players but I can't believe he can't play right now with a broken pinkie. Even if he was 50% we would be competitive/winning these games. His absence is KILLING us

:huh:

I'm trolling?! Are you blind... Your eyes are like glued... SMHFML!! <_<

KILLING us. Kidd is great in a complimentary role, but can't handle big starter minutes, and Prig is just an ok 3rd stringer. We also need to see if K-Mart wants to come rumble, with both Sheed and Camby out a while.

Hope JR can find his stroke again soon. We also need to get Brewer going again.

:huh:

I'm trolling?! Are you blind... Your eyes are like glued... SMHFML!! <_<

No, but really, all you do is post non-sense and all of a sudden you have some sort of interest in Knick games? Lol.

No, but really, all you do is post non-sense and all of a sudden you have some sort of interest in Knick games? Lol.

What did you just make a huge, overreactionary deal about? I've always had interest in Knick games... and not just NYK games...

Never mind... <_<

Edited by Sħãlïq™

KILLING us. Kidd is great in a complimentary role, but can't handle big starter minutes, and Prig is just an ok 3rd stringer. We also need to see if K-Mart wants to come rumble, with both Sheed and Camby out a while.

Hope JR can find his stroke again soon. We also need to get Brewer going again.

Yeah, Kenyon Martin may not be a bad option. Don't know what he has left in the tank, but I'm willing to bet it's better than what we have now.

Although, tbf, Kurt Thomas hasn't been bad at all. He's probably better than Amar'e at this point ... and it pains me to say that as Amar'e has always been one of my favorite players.

Kidd just isn't an NBA point guard anymore. He's a 2-guard. He has doesn't have the speed/athleticism to play the opposing PG nor can he get into the paint and finish/pass with anything close to the ability Raymond Felton can.

I agree, love what he's brought to the team.. Savvy rebounder at the very least. Plays D. Fouls hard.

Him and White were pretty much the lone bright spots tonight. White definietly needs to play more. Gives them some more athleticism/quickness in the backcourt.

I'm not sure why Brewer was phased out completely. He's been awful for like a month straight, but he at least gives you some defense...Knicks weren't playing any of it.

And sometimes I feel like Woodson sticks with J.R. too long. Maybe the guy is tired? He comes off the bench and ends up playing like 40 MPG it seems like lmao...give the guy some rest when he doesn't have it going.