New York at Boston

Real Deal

• 5 months later...
  • Owner

what happened to this forum? place is officially dead outside of shaliq

Enough trolling even turns me away from my own [expletive]ing site, at some point.  I don't have any desire to see this place succeed anymore, because people would rather pump childish bullshit into topics than actually something that will draw attention to those who want to discuss basketball.

So when most made the decision to do that, rather than help shoulder the load, it's time for me to just give it up, and do the minimum until the staff takes off, caring members let go, and there's nothing left but [expletive]-ups who get tired of trolling.

• Like 1

Enough trolling even turns me away from my own [expletive]ing site, at some point.  I don't have any desire to see this place succeed anymore, because people would rather pump childish bullshit into topics than actually something that will draw attention to those who want to discuss basketball.

So when most made the decision to do that, rather than help shoulder the load, it's time for me to just give it up, and do the minimum until the staff takes off, caring members let go, and there's nothing left but [expletive]-ups who get tired of trolling.

To kinda add on to what you said..

I'm gonna stop sugar coating it. It just isn't that enjoyable to come here anymore. This whole everyone vs. Shaliq flame bait/trollfest in practically every thread killed the activity for this site. Not even OTRFootball became this dead.  And Shaliq really isn't helping things either, because he can be very annoying as well(and please stop the PMing on here and FB Shaliq, I don't care anymore.) It's a little disappointing because I do talk to some of you outside of this site but quite a few of you have just been plain childish by reading the posts on here now. Why do you guys think people like ALCS stopped posting in the first place?

Seriously, when the OWNER OF THE SITE stops giving a damn, the site has gone to shit.

Just being honest.

I'm not gonna sugar coat it, I agree it's not enjoyable to come here anymore, because one person accounts for 50% of the posts on the forum and it's just annoying. It's like opening your e-mail account and having a shitload of spam mail, just annoying...

• Owner

There are under 100 posts per day, and have been since mid-February.  We won't make 2,000 posts in a month for the second consecutive month, right now sitting on just 1,300 with five days left.  There are no excuses.