L.A. Lakers @ L.A. Clippers

• 4 months later...
Gasol (hamstring) doubtful for Wednesday

Paul Gasol said on Tuesday that his strained left hamstring isn’t as serious as the right strained hamstring that kept him out of the season’s first 11 games.

"I guess it’s just bad luck and hopefully it’ll go away soon enough," he said. Phil Jackson already said he "highly doubt" that Gasol will play on Wednesday -- after that, L.A.'s next two games are on Friday (@ POR) and Sunday (vs. MIL).

ROTOWORLD.com

That is great news for my fantasy team this was Bynum will show up to play.

Edited by ChosenOne

Ch-check this out:

"The Clippers last defeated the Lakers on April 12, 2007 in a 118-110 win in a Lakers home game...The Clippers last won a season-series vs. the Lakers in the 1992-93 season, when they won three of the five match-ups that season."

Source

"5 match-ups"? Never knew teams faced each other five(!) times in the same season.

Anyhow, even with Gasol out, I`m still having trouble seeing the Clip-show win this one. Not this time...

Edited by Shaliq

Legit fundamental defense by Rasual Butler.

Man I remember in 7th grade at the Pocono Invitational Camp getting my shoes signed by him before he ever got famous, he pulled up in a tinted limo and we were like omggg who is it and it was like who is that haha but now hes becoming a good solid player in the NBA.

And oh yeah, Craig Smith, I have always valued his game, the guy is a very good player.

Baron Davis, hes a great player but has to be more consistent, hes one of those, I only wanna play good when I'm in the mood.

Edited by NeTs15VC