L.A. Lakers @ L.A. Clippers

Legit fundamental defense by Rasual Butler.

Man I remember in 7th grade at the Pocono Invitational Camp getting my shoes signed by him before he ever got famous, he pulled up in a tinted limo and we were like omggg who is it and it was like who is that haha but now hes becoming a good solid player in the NBA.

And oh yeah, Craig Smith, I have always valued his game, the guy is a very good player.

Baron Davis, hes a great player but has to be more consistent, hes one of those, I only wanna play good when I'm in the mood.

Yeah. I was a little upset when the Wolves got rid of him. He can score in bunches.

I turned the TV to ESPN and I thought I was misreading the score..

• Owner

The entire third was Kobe, but it didn't matter because Bynum and Fisher can't defend ANYONE. Baron and Kaman just toyed with them all game, really.

No matter what he shoots, Bryant won't outscore the Clippers in a 48-minute span.

This game was lost due to pathetic interior defense by anyone and everyone defending in the post, and terrible defense by Derek Fisher.

Pathetic. Maybe we can focus on ALL games and not act like we just want to hop on the plane early and fly to our next destination.