Toronto @ Philadelphia

• 4 months later...
Stuckey (knee) to play Saturday vs. 76ers

Rodney Stuckey (knee) will be in the Pistons' lineup when they face the 76ers Saturday.

Stuckey left Wednesday's game after landing awkwardly on his knee, but he practiced Friday and coach John Kuester said he liked what he saw from his durable guard. Be sure to have him in your lineup. Will Bynum, meanwhile, is out Saturday as he allows his sore ankles to heal.

Detroit News

Allen Iverson gets treatment on knee

Allen Iverson was absent from most of practice Thursday to receive treatment on his arthritic left knee.

He returned with his knee wrapped in ice and is officially listed as day-to-day. Expect him in the lineup unless you hear otherwise, but his knee flare-ups may be a recurring theme going forward.

Daily News

Edited by ChosenOne

^^^

What exactly does Stuckey playing tomorrow have to do with todays game between the Raptors and Sixers? lol

Iverson is playing tonight as well.

I hate watching the Raptors and Sixers games. Watching Iguodala play against Toronto makes me get flash backs of the Babcock era and makes me wonder what should've been. :(

This better be a win, don't let me down Raptors. Anxious to watch another game, this is the first string of games I have been able to watch without working :D keep the win streak going.

Co-sign the Iggy notion lol. He would be dirty alongside Bosh.

EDIT: Damnit when did Lou come back? I could see him going off tonight.

Edited by travesy3

Bargnani gets shafted on the offensive end of the floor and gets an absolute joke of a foul call on him on the defensive end of the floor. Good god, he always seems to get shafted by the refs. It is really getting old.

Good to see him showing some emotion and getting T'd up. Hopefully this will get him some calls down the road.

Raps are playing really careless and sloppy so far, especially Bosh, he has like 3 turnovers already. The 76ers get down the floor really fast, but they take a lot of jumpers for the quality of shooters their players really are. Iggy, Thad and AI shouldn't be out camping jumpers IMO.

Wow, why does Dalembert continue to believe that he is not a complete srub offensively? If I was a Sixers fan I would go absolutely nuts having to watch this bonehead night in and night out. Just stick to playing defense, you big dummy.

Terrible start for the Raptors. Pathetic play offensively and a disinterested effort defensively.

Raptors better go after Dalembert next possession. He is a very foul prone player so there is no excuse not getting that 3rd foul on him here.

This, is why, they are, the TORONTO RAPTORS.

They will fall apart soon enough and blow a very winnable game in the 2nd half. They are, after all, the TORONTO RAPTORS. :)

EDIT: NVM, just turned back to the game and noticed the score. I thought you were serious and the Raptors made a run or something, lol.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Raps are going to find a way to blow this game in the final minut. Ivereson is going to go vintage AI on their asses.

Oh its over now. Rocky theme song playing = Raptors going down like Ivan Drago in Rocky 4! :glasses:

Edited by Built Ford Tough