Toronto @ Philadelphia

Thank god for this game. Boston is up next, if we someone how get through that, I will really believe.

Well the Raptors usually always have one game against the Celtics were they give them all that they can handle, and that game is usually at home, so going off of recent history, the Raptors are bound to have a very good game against the Celtics. Maybe that game will be on Sunday?

The Raptors are also 4-4 at home against teams that are above .500 this season, so that is another decent sign.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

• Owner

LOL, you Raptors fans are funnnnnny. ;)

But seriously, you guys are contributing well. I'm thankful for the activity, especially in game topics.

Nice move by Bosh to get that late basket, also. I didn't watch much of the game, but I did get to see the last five minutes or so, and that game-winner by Bosh was nice. I figured he was going to pump-fake or something, since he was driving right, but he dropped it in with the off-hand.

LOL, you Raptors fans are funnnnnny. ;)

But seriously, you guys are contributing well. I'm thankful for the activity, especially in game topics.

Nice move by Bosh to get that late basket, also. I didn't watch much of the game, but I did get to see the last five minutes or so, and that game-winner by Bosh was nice. I figured he was going to pump-fake or something, since he was driving right, but he dropped it in with the off-hand.

I try. ;)

On the move by Bosh at the end though, it was definitely a nice move on Bosh's behalf, but even though I am a Raptors fan and it could very well have been the difference in the game, he got a very generous continuation call on that play. When I was watching the play happen, obviously I was excited at first but after seeing the replay, it definitely looked to me that the foul had occured on the floor and Bosh was not in the act. I'll take it though, as like I said above, it basically sealed the Raptors victory. If it would've been a 1 point lead only, I definitely think that Iverson would've hit a game winning shot with how effective he was at backing his man off and pulling up from mid range all game long.

I was very pleased to see Bosh not settle for a jumper on that play though. Dalembert is a pretty good defender, but there are only a select few players in the NBA who can stop Bosh from driving to the hoop when he sets his mind to it, and Samuel Dalembert is not one of those players. It was a very nice move and a very impressive finish with his off-hand.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Shows how much the Eagles run that town.

Nah, just shows that nobody cares about the Sixers (although 5 of their 10 loyal fans happen to be members on OTR...).

Personally I laid down in bed when the Sixers were up by 10 and accidentally fell asleep, and then woke up at 10:00 to see that they lost by 2. Whatever, I'm used to it...

Nah, just shows that nobody cares about the Sixers (although 5 of their 10 loyal fans happen to be members on OTR...).

Personally I laid down in bed when the Sixers were up by 10 and accidentally fell asleep, and then woke up at 10:00 to see that they lost by 2. Whatever, I'm used to it...

Makes sense, how do you rank Philly sports?

Eagles

Phillies

Flyers

Sixers

?

Makes sense, how do you rank Philly sports?

Eagles

Phillies

Flyers

Sixers

?

In terms of popularity, probably. But the Sixers are a far far distant 4th. The other 3 teams sell out pretty much all of their games.