Halo 4

Cobb

How did you get $23 for Reach when its so old...I traded mine in like 6 months after it came out and only got $17 or some garbage like that.

I got $17 and they also had some 30% promo going on which I qualified for since I was putting that $17 toward a pre-order.

Figured I'd trade in Halo: Reach since I essentially had two copies. I was apart of the Xbox LIVE Public Preview program and was provided a copy of Halo: Reach as part of my participation. The disc later became unplayable because of some Halo: Reach Title Update back in September of last year so they provided me with a code for the Games on Demand version of the game.

I'm pumped for it. Like Nashty said I don't like how it wasn't made by bungie but I think i've heard that a lot of the guys from the bungie team were part of the development of this game too. I hated ODST and I never really got into Reach, but Halo 1, 2 and 3 were my childhood. Does anyone no what the special thing is you get for pre-ordering?

I'm pumped for it. Like Nashty said I don't like how it wasn't made by bungie but I think i've heard that a lot of the guys from the bungie team were part of the development of this game too. I hated ODST and I never really got into Reach, but Halo 1, 2 and 3 were my childhood. Does anyone no what the special thing is you get for pre-ordering?

Each store just gives away different skins, helmets, and emblems to those who pre-ordered the game.

Not that hyped for it really but my brother is pretty big on Halo and already pre-ordered it.

Bungie didn't even make this Halo so idk what to expect. Looking at the trailers and commercials it looks kinda shitty but I'm still going to buy it regardless.

Good thing too because Bungie is pretty much garbage now. IIRC one of the developers for Halo 1 & 2 is spearheading this or something like that.

Bungie didn't even make this Halo so idk what to expect. Looking at the trailers and commercials it looks kinda shitty but I'm still going to buy it regardless.

341 is a very talented game developer. FYI it has a lot of people from bungie who made halo/halo 2 and a lot from retro who made metroid prime on the GameCube. +idk about you but I thought the trailers looked awesome and I'm super excited about this halo, I think it can be te best one since te first

Yeah I guess everybody has their opinions on Bungie. I was satisfied with all the Halo's that have been made so it kinda sucks they're not on this one. I hope Halo 4 is solid though.

FWIW 343 took over Reach a few years back (and made the no bloom patch, etc) and I think they also made the anniversary edition.