Halo 4

Cobb

Well you can usually tell based on how many kills you get per game. I find myself good because I'm always either the top or 2nd.(srs)

None of that matters to me as I just want to win. Come play with me sometime though.

Honestly I'm already bored of the game.

I guess I just have a Halo mentality because I'm enjoying every minute of it. I'd imagine this is because I haven't played a whole lot, or at least as much as I had been wanting to when it first released. Also helps that most of the people I play with on a regular basis play it too.

I guess I just have a Halo mentality because I'm enjoying every minute of it. I'd imagine this is because I haven't played a whole lot, or at least as much as I had been wanting to when it first released. Also helps that most of the people I play with on a regular basis play it too.

Yeah all of my friends that I play with are either bored of it like I am or have gotten Black Ops 2 and like it better. I think I'm just bored of it because I'm not really into shooters like I used to be. I mostly only play sports games now.

Yeah all of my friends that I play with are either bored of it like I am or have gotten Black Ops 2 and like it better. I think I'm just bored of it because I'm not really into shooters like I used to be. I mostly only play sports games now.

Ah, I'm quite the opposite as I've only played shooters since I picked up my Xbox around Christmas of '07. What's your Xbox Live Gamertag? I'll add you and maybe we can play sometime.

Ah, I'm quite the opposite as I've only played shooters since I picked up my Xbox around Christmas of '07. What's your Xbox Live Gamertag? I'll add you and maybe we can play sometime.

Yeah sounds good. My gamertag is Buster Cheries

The campaign on Legendary is such a cake walk compared to the other Halo's..spent the last two days playing co-op in my room with my cousin and my brother, and we just flew by it (not two days straight, but like 8 hours total). I got screwed over though because I left for a few hours and they finished two missions without me.

Edited by SRV

The campaign on Legendary is such a cake walk compared to the other Halo's..spent the last two days playing co-op in my room with my cousin and my brother, and we just flew by it (not two days straight, but like 8 hours total). I got screwed over though because I left for a few hours and they finished two missions without me.

I just started playing Solo Legendary and it's much easier than Halo: Reach that's for sure.

Trailer came out today for the Crimson Map Pack that will be released December 10th. Quite disappointed that all three maps have vehicles. Was really hoping for some 4v4 maps as Haven is the only true one at the moment.

Another thing with campaign, the light rifle is a freaking tank...shooting those dog things in the face with one bullet kills them instantly, even on legendary. Don't know if that works with every gun, but I just loved the feeling of killing those things with one bullet.

Another thing with campaign, the light rifle is a freaking tank...shooting those dog things in the face with one bullet kills them instantly, even on legendary. Don't know if that works with every gun, but I just loved the feeling of killing those things with one bullet.

Zoomed in it's the best precision rifle in the game.

• 3 weeks later...

I have only played a total of five games online. The first three, my cousin was playing and did average. Then I played two games by myself. The first one, I went 16-3 or something because two guys weren't playing and I kept finding them..then in the second game I got raped because I had no idea that the normal assault rifle could outgun the battle rifle in close quarters....so I just kept getting destroyed. ..I went like 12-19 or something.

I have only played a total of five games online. The first three, my cousin was playing and did average. Then I played two games by myself. The first one, I went 16-3 or something because two guys weren't playing and I kept finding them..then in the second game I got raped because I had no idea that the normal assault rifle could outgun the battle rifle in close quarters....so I just kept getting destroyed. ..I went like 12-19 or something.

LOL, seems like what most of my friends did. I swear over half of my friends list got the game the first week it came out and played 15-20 games and haven't touched it since.