Halo 4

Cobb

I got MW3 at midnight at the gamestop in FIU, along with my friends, and we all planned an all nighter.....we all said [expletive] it after 2 hours of playing because there was school the next day and we were already tired as shit lol

Edited by SRV

Campaign was pretty sick. Can't play online though because my xbox doesn't have enough memory to download the second disc lol. Anyone play online yet? How is it?

un [expletive]ing real. I had the same problem at first btw. I just went through my storage and deleted a bunch of shit from games I don't play anymore and cleared about 6 GB's of space. Mostly from COD and Halo 3 map packs. Also old demos.

un [expletive]ing real. I had the same problem at first btw. I just went through my storage and deleted a bunch of shit from games I don't play anymore and cleared about 6 GB's of space. Mostly from COD and Halo 3 map packs. Also old demos.

I tried doing that but I don't think I'll have enough still. I'll prolly end up buying a memory stick or something for more memory. Pretty dumb how they make you do this shit though.

I tried doing that but I don't think I'll have enough still. I'll prolly end up buying a memory stick or something for more memory. Pretty dumb how they make you do this shit though.

who buys an xbox without a hard drive?

Haven't touched the campaign yet, but absolutely love the multiplayer. Only thing I dislike so far is the maps. Don't really like any of them aside from Haven and Solace.

You don't like Ragnarok (Valhalla)? I love that one. I like the majority of the maps on multiplayer overall. Theres a few I don't like, but they rarely get voted anyways.

You don't like Ragnarok (Valhalla)? I love that one. I like the majority of the maps on multiplayer overall. Theres a few I don't like, but they rarely get voted anyways.

Nope. I wouldn't mind it so much if the Spartan Laser spawned regularly at the top, but for some reason it only spawns once. With it only spawning once at the top, it can almost decide a game since most teams will be using vehicles heavily. That Mantis is a bitch to kill even with the Spartan Laser since it takes two shots.

Nope. I wouldn't mind it so much if the Spartan Laser spawned regularly at the top, but for some reason it only spawns once. With it only spawning once at the top, it can almost decide a game since most teams will be using vehicles heavily. That Mantis is a bitch to kill even with the Spartan Laser since it takes two shots.

The mantis is a huge bitch to kill if your team doesn't work together on it. For me pretty much any time I play ragnarok it's with 7 other friends and we just all go hard on the mantis and its gone pretty quickly.