College Football Week 9 Discussion

Cobb

Florida needs to lose at some point. I want to see Oregon and Alabama in the championship game. I'm hoping Georgia pulls off the upset this weekend.

Even if Florida loses this weekend, they can still win the sec

Feel so bad for Marcus Lattimore. Hate seeing him go down again after all the hard work he put in to get back to where he was. Loved the sportsmanship from Tennessee though. A good portion of their team came on the field to show their respect.

Here's a gif of injury. It's bad.

http://i.minus.com/igdb2NmvUxKaN.gif

Drew Franklin ‏@DrewFranklinKSR

Lattimore suffered a broken femur, broken patella, torn ACL, torn MCL, torn PCL, and torn LCL. Worst sports injury ever.

Edited by Phightins

So Lattimore basically shattered every bone, and ligament in his leg

I feel for him. Works his whole life to make it to the pros, and he is right there, and one play could have possibly ruined his hope. I think he will still make it to the pros, but he needs to make a massive recovery and hope an NFL team is generous enough to give him a spot on a team.....RB's aren't hard to come by these days.

Edited by SRV

Im sure alot of you guys have already seen this but for the ones who haven't, you have been warned.

Really feel bad for this kid. :(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e1ZKtD25Ho&feature=related

South Carolina junior RB Marcus Lattimore appeared to suffer a major injury to his right leg during Saturday's game against Tennessee.

The replays were quite gruesome, as Lattimore was being dragged to the ground from behind while another Vol defender hit the running back low. The junior looked in shock on the field and was carted off with both teams surrounding him as he left. Lattimore tore the ACL in his left leg last year, so this injury is to the opposite leg. Cross your fingers for good news, but it does not look promising.

Edited by ChosenOne