Cleveland @ Portland

• 5 months later...

They have to win this game. They will lose one if not both against the Clippers and Warriors if they lose this.

No more playing down to the level of competition. It's time to take advantage of where you are in the standings and gain some ground in the conference. Every team lost Friday and they didn't take advantage.

They haven't lost here for a few years I think, but this is a tough place to play in. Go to Shaq early, and Mo has to be more involved offensively.

We needed at least one win against either the Lakers or Cavs. We got that win on Friday against the Lkaers. If we can come out of this 2-0, that'd be amazing but the Cavs will be an extremely tough game. We need to get Shaq in foul trouble early, Bayless, Roy, and Miller have GOT to attack him early to get him off the court.

I remember when Kobe scored 81, it was during the NFL playoffs and they actually stopped talking about the playoffs on ESPN and the NBA got some action because of it. It'll be funny if LeBron does something similar.

I hope he scores 60 or something hella high.