Cleveland @ Portland

Mo got the bump but no call on that last one, but yeah, this offense is out of whack. They are doing what they always do with the lead....dribble, dribble, wait until there's one second left for a shot. You have to get good possessions now.

Roy has brought them back but he wont be able to do everything for the next 6 minutes. Aldridge needs to get aggresive and at take Varejao to the rim a couple of times. If he can get a couple to fall then the Cavs will start moving lower towards the paint on defense, eventually opening up the 3 ball.

I started watching this game on ESPN but after the first half, I couldn't take the woman commentator hanging from LeBron's nuts anymore and went back to the local channel (in which the local channel was about 3-5 seconds AHEAD of ESPN). I wasn't expecting this win until we came back to tie the game at 89. The last time it was tied was when it was 4-4 so it was a good game. We just couldn't hang onto that momentum and I think the turning point was when Roy drove in a bit and tried to kick it to Howard who instead of rolling over after the pick just stood there and Roy threw the ball out of bounds. Then Andy V getting that HUGE turnover on Roy was somewhat shocking. Great defense by Mr. Carlito.