Offical 2012 Presidential Election Thread

ChosenOne

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Thanks for helping my point. How many urban youths/minorities of 25 years of age actually have a degree?

Roasted.

Try again.

Your head is so full of tears that you're making no sense. Regroup and refocus! The educated choose Obama! The bums will always lose!

Your head is so full of tears that you're making no sense. Regroup and refocus! The educated choose Obama! The bums will always lose!

Lol, yeah, what dude? ECN just proved YOUR point in his last post.

• Owner

Thanks for helping my point. How many urban youths/minorities of 25 years of age actually have a degree?

Roasted.

Try again.

You're going to have to explain that to me, because I don't get how that works against the graph.

I love the tax system that shit states like CA try to implement.

If your primary residence is in state such as, Utah, and you live there for eight months during the year, but also own a home in CA, you cannot work in CA when you go there for the other four month unless you'd like those greedy phaggots to tax you on your earnings in Utah as well.

That's fair though, right? :lol: .