Offical 2012 Presidential Election Thread

ChosenOne

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just so you guys know, whether obama or Romney wins tomorrow it means absolutely nothing because poor people gonna stay poor, gas is still going to be expensive, there will be no change, the country is going to be screwed regardless as long as we keep voting libtards and republicunts into office

• Like 1

I'm voting for Obama because no man is ever going to tell me what I can and cant do with my body. I believe in birth control and I ABSOLUTELY do NOT think Rape is just a form of conception.

Edited by deestillballin

I'm voting for Obama because no man is ever going to tell me what I can and cant do with my body. I believe in birth control and I ABSOLUTELY do NOT think Rape is just a form of conception.

You would vote for Obama regardless of what position he took

Not really. I didn't vote for Obama last election and I am black, oh no the world is going to end. Whatever. Romney/Ryan shot themselves in the foot when they made those statement about women. I don't even really believe in politics TBH, they all lie the only reason I vote is so I can complain about how crappy every thing is. Maybe you should have listened to everything excpet what was broadcasted. Why should I get paid less than a man when I KNOW for a fact I do do more work than any man I know.

• Like 2

CCan't wait for everybody to commit suicide when Romney wins

Do you HONESTLY think that somebody who has a VICE that basically in a nutshell confirmed he supports rape as method of conception, is going to win you need to lay off the weed :-|. Seriously somebody who is against a woman having her own rights over her own body. Really. I know you are smarter than that. Everybody thought McCain would win too. When you try to take a woman's right stick a fork in you you're done.

Now on an another note, all the people on welfare are now reregistration to vote because President Obama is all for giving money to people who don't need it. I have an ex-gf who uses her SSI for alcohol and cigarettes and has food stamps. I think it should be yanked but that's another story for another level. Lots of people are for all that "giving more money to the people who cant do.." I agree with that but not for "giving government assistance to people who chose NOT to do"

Also in a nutshell, he wont say where he got all his money. For all we know he conspired 9-11 and got paid for it, or smuggled in Drugs from Cuba and is a Spy, and he is saying woman can stay in the kitchen... and how the hell can he "create 7 million jobs"

Not telling us where the money came from - strike one

Taking away women's rights - strike two

No way of telling us how he is magically create 17 million jobs...

I'd Rather have Bush, Reagan or HW Bush back in office than Romney.

CCan't wait for everybody to commit suicide when Romney wins

You really think so? How is Romney going to win the electoral college? Just curious as to what your polling model looks like.

I already voted for President Obama two weeks ago. He probably will lose NC, but hopefully it won't matter.

I think it'll be very close. My prediction using that 270towin.com site...

Obama 288

Romney 244

That's pretty damn close when you consider McCain won just, what, like 170 last time?

You really think so? How is Romney going to win the electoral college? Just curious as to what your polling model looks like.

I already voted for President Obama two weeks ago. He probably will lose NC, but hopefully it won't matter.

I think it'll be very close. My prediction using that 270towin.com site...

Obama 288

Romney 244

That's pretty damn close when you consider McCain won just, what, like 170 last time?

And, you're probably going to vote tomorrow as well just like the rest of the cheating libtards.