Offical 2012 Presidential Election Thread

ChosenOne

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Worked fine under Clinton. Then the Republicans took office and decided it wasn't a good idea. We saw how that worked out.

Here we go, another Clinton jocker.

Clinton was NOT good. He's the reason for the housing bubble bursting and a large contributor to the economic downfall with his policies.

Hint: This thing called a "dot com" boom was the reason for economic success.

I'm not surprised a lib didn't know that though.

Yes, and it's no surprise that the worst candidate has a high percentage of a certain vote.

I love how black people act like they don't vote based on race. :lol: .

This race is not looking good, but I'm looking forward to JYD's crying when Obama fails again (if re-elected) where he'll still find a way to blame it on the Republican party.

lol @ you acting like white ppl don't vote on race too, doesn't stand out as much because there are a lot more white ppl tho..

Funny that you can't refute anything you dumb libtard.

It's funny that the two shittiest states in the U.S. are voting for Obama, and that doesn't include NY or MA.

You're just another Clinton sheep.

Get your excuses ready for when Obama fails again because he's a [expletive]ing moron.

Just go away.

• Like 2

lol @ you acting like white ppl don't vote on race too, doesn't stand out as much because there are a lot more white ppl tho..

If there was a black Republican candidate, I'm sure that'd probably be true, but that doesn't apply to this election. Those southern red states vote Republican not matter what the race.

However, look at Obama and Clinton four years ago. African Americans vote based on color far more than white people do.

• Owner

ECN, you were asking Dems why they were so mad after that first debate. Do you expect us to ask you that tonight? You seem like you're pissed off...not me bragging or talking shit, I'm just reflecting light on the situation.

ECN, you were asking Dems why they were so mad after that first debate. Do you expect us to ask you that tonight? You seem like you're pissed off...not me bragging or talking shit, I'm just reflecting light on the situation.

I have no problem with it as this was my expected result. I didn't think Romney would lose Florida, but it was going to be damn tough for Romney to pull it out. He dun goofed with his comments in Ohio as well.

Honestly though, have you prepared excuses for if/when Obama fails in his second term? Is it going to be blamed on Bush and the Republicans, or will you actually criticize him for once (I'm sure you have before, but not often).

Did you guys get your free iPhone yet?

You can probably get one outside the welfare office. (srs).

Enjoy Obama taxing the hell out of the middle class.

Enjoy companies lowering wages and raising prices.

Enjoy the soon to be terrible ratio of leeches to workers.

All of that butthurt. Why the surprise? I told you a week ago that this shit was over, but as usual you're wrong and choose to ignore facts. Not surprising that you hate facts, you are a conservative