Fields amazing up and under MUST WATCH

Yeah, I couldn't believe when I saw that. I'm so glad he is on the team for the next 3 years.

I'm not even joking when I say that I was surprised to see him actually convert that wide open dunk he had. I was fully expecting him to [expletive] it up somehow.

PS: As for embedding, all you have to do is copy the link right from the address bar. You don't need to have the feature=player_embedded& part.

Guess the Knicks get the last laugh, we fixed our PG situation despite that move...

Did anybody think the Knicks didn't get the last laugh? I think you'd be hard pressed to find any Raptor fan that doesn't completely despise the contract. I obviously don't know as well as you, but I'd guess that a vast majority of Knick fans are thrilled to not have Fields on the team at that price as well.

It really does suck, though. Fields seems like a cool dude but he is going to get murdered by the fans because Colangelo is an idiot.