PM Cleaning Time!

Real Deal

• Owner

Guys, I checked our database today, and we have...16,231 personal messages.

We gotta clean those out, please. You don't have to delete everything, but it would be very helpful if you eliminated most of them. I would appreciate it more than you know.

Eventually, I'm going to run through and delete a lot of inactive member PM's, and that may have an effect on your conversations anyway. There might be information you'll want to save, so please, go through them...it doesn't take as long as you may think.

And just an FYI, I am planning on a board upgrade very soon. Still working on the skin. It's going to be a similar skin, but the board will have a lot of new features (ex. seeing all of your repped posts, topic preview, tags, better editor).

Thanks guys.

There's probably 1 member in particular who attributed to at least 25% of that :rolleyes:

LKR or [expletive]ing cobb!!!!

damn yugo beat me to it lol

Edited by fish7718

• Owner

Now at 12,241.

Just deleted banned members' messages, a few from guys who will never post here again (like Diesel), and all of those auto-messages for member forum anniversaries. No idea why I decided to send those, lol.

• Owner

By the way, move on from the Shaliq bullshit. I'm serious. If you didn't get the hint when I gave him the 30-day suspension (that I'm now going to shorten, since you guys won't shut up), maybe you'll get the hint when I start handing them out in complete disregard to our activity.

With him gone, nothing is different. No activity. We have 40-50 online every day. So, that means I'm to the point where I really don't care what member it is, and if you think I'm kidding, please say one more thing about him, or anything regarding that situation.

• Like 2

Finally deleted mine.

By the way, move on from the Shaliq bullshit. I'm serious. If you didn't get the hint when I gave him the 30-day suspension (that I'm now going to shorten, since you guys won't shut up), maybe you'll get the hint when I start handing them out in complete disregard to our activity.

With him gone, nothing is different. No activity. We have 40-50 online every day. So, that means I'm to the point where I really don't care what member it is, and if you think I'm kidding, please say one more thing about him, or anything regarding that situation.

Thank You. Dudes really need to let that shit go now.