Best 6th man?

ChosenOne

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Jason Terry:

PPG: 10.7

RPG: 1.30

APG: 2.3

Jamal Crawford:

PPG: 20.5

RPG: 1.90

APG: 1.1

Kevin Martin:

PPG: 16.0

RPG: 2.80

APG: 1.8

Ray Allen:

PPG: 12.4

RPG: 3.00

APG: 2.4

J.R. Smith:

PPG: 18.0

RPG: 4.80

APG: 3.0

Will players like JR and Crawford say this hot all year? How will the return of Amare and Billups hurt or help them? Once more chemistry is built, will Jason Terry, Ray Allen, and Kevin Martin improve? Who outside of the above 5 has a chance to take 6th of the year?

JR Smith has been the best when you consider the type of defense he's played at, the efficiency on the offensive end, and the Knicks are 6-0 and he's a HUGE part.

He won't put up these numbers all season for two reasons - he's a streaky player as well all know, but more importantly because Iman Shumpert will be back in two months and cut into some of his playing time for sure.

I think Landry should be on here.

He definitely should.

He is putting up 15.4/7.8 and shooting nearly 60%. He has a PER of 23. He is 3rd on the Warriors in scoring (just 0.1 points behind Thompson) despite only taking 10 shots a game (which is almost 5.5 less than both Curry and Thompson and 4 less than lee, who he is still outscoring). Oh yeah, he is doing this in just 26 minutes a game.

Honestly, he is by far the biggest reason why the Warriors are a game above .500 to start the season, especially with Bogut basically not playing (even when he did play, he was limited to >20 minutes a night), Curry and Thompson struggling a lot with their shot and Lee being pretty mediocore. They are probably sitting at 2-7 without Landry.

Given the importance to his team and how damn efficient he has been, I'd argue that he should not only be a poll option, but that he should be winning the poll. I can understand why Smith and Crawford are getting the most recognition, but Landry should be right up there with them.

He definitely should.

He is putting up 15.4/7.8 and shooting nearly 60%. He has a PER of 23. He is 3rd on the Warriors in scoring (just 0.1 points behind Thompson) despite only taking 10 shots a game (which is almost 5.5 less than both Curry and Thompson and 4 less than lee, who he is still outscoring). Oh yeah, he is doing this in just 26 minutes a game.

Honestly, he is by far the biggest reason why the Warriors are a game above .500 to start the season, especially with Bogut basically not playing (even when he did play, he was limited to >20 minutes a night), Curry and Thompson struggling a lot with their shot and Lee being pretty mediocore. They are probably sitting at 2-7 without Landry.

Given the importance to his team and how damn efficient he has been, I'd argue that he should not only be a poll option, but that he should be winning the poll. I can understand why Smith and Crawford are getting the most recognition, but Landry should be right up there with them.

I was looking at his stats yesterday and the mind was definitely blown. Every warriors game box score had him scoring a lot and the Warriors winning by very little.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...