Black Friday 2012

Cobb

Meant to make this thread earlier this week but got sidetracked. What's everyone looking to get?

Only two things I'm remotely interested in are:

Batman Arkham Asylum: Game of the Year (360) for $10. It's a Gold Box deal on Amazon in about 10 minutes.

Bond 50: The Complete 22 Film Collection [blu-ray] (2012) on Saturday depending on the price.

• Owner

Some guy went into Wal-Mart and bought 13 of the 32" Emerson TV's that were on sale, and also bought security systems...guess it was all for a dance hall. He had six carts, lol...a person assigned to each. It was nuts.

Getting a TV

samsung 55" 1080p LED at best buy pretty insane deal bruh

and i have to be at work at 12 so i'm pretty much not going to be doing any black friday shopping. don't really need anything anyway.

Edited by JYD

Wish I lived in the states, or had my passport (expired). I've been wanting to buy a tv for a while, and there are some okay deals around here right no, but I am waiting until I can steal one for an amazing price. I don't really need one, but if I can get a sick tv at a sick price, I'll jump at it.

Its weird though, they are starting to kind of do black friday in Canada now, like literally saying they are doing 'black friday sales', which I can't remember many places doing. About time, its pretty stupid not to, everyone knows about it and tons of people probably go to the states for it. The prices probably aren't nearly as good, but there are some pretty good deals here at clothing retailers especially. Electronic deals aren't that great though from what I have seen. Hopefully prices will get driven down if this year was a success and stores keep doing black friday type shit.

Edited by Check my Stats

Wish I lived in the states, or had my passport (expired). I've been wanting to buy a tv for a while, and there are some okay deals around here right no, but I am waiting until I can steal one for an amazing price. I don't really need one, but if I can get a sick tv at a sick price, I'll jump at it.

Its weird though, they are starting to kind of do black friday in Canada now, like literally saying they are doing 'black friday sales', which I can't remember many places doing. About time, its pretty stupid not to, everyone knows about it and tons of people probably go to the states for it. The prices probably aren't nearly as good, but there are some pretty good deals here at clothing retailers especially. Electronic deals aren't that great though from what I have seen. Hopefully prices will get driven down if this year was a success and stores keep doing black friday type shit.

Same here. If they started having really good deals on electronics on Black Friday up here in Canada that would be sick.

Every Harry Potter movie (gift)

Green Lantern (gift)

Princess Bride

Matrix

Project X

Sherlock Holmes 1&2

Iron Man 1&2

Fight Club

Sucker Punch

Fast Furious 2&4

Mummy Returns

Aliens

Man on Fire

X-men orinial/wolverine/first class

Wanted

J Edgar

Rise of the Plantet of the Apes

Wanted

Friends With Benefits

Edited by fish7718

Scam? One year of meh deals and its a scam? I saved quite a lot of money between newegg, tigerdirect, Macy's, old navy, etc

Maybe scam isn't the right word. But anyone who spends thanksgiving in a [expletive]ing tent because they can buy a tv for $100 less is a god damn idiot.

Maybe scam isn't the right word. But anyone who spends thanksgiving in a [expletive]ing tent because they can buy a tv for $100 less is a god damn idiot.

Well I didn't do that. I got in line at 3 am to save $140 at one store though. I can handle a 2 hour wait to save some money