Fabolous - The Soul Tape 2

JYD

The most slept on rapper...maybe...ever.

I realize he's mainstream, but this dude does not get nearly enough credit. Even though he's a punchline rapper, Fab's punchlines and material is 10x better than Lil Wayne.

http://www.livemixtapes.com/mixtapes/19352/fabolous-the-soul-tape-2.html

http://images.livemixtapes.com/artists/nodj/fabolous-the_soul_tape_2/cover.jpg

Most slept on rapper? Hell nah, not even amongt mainstream guys. He's of the Cassidy/Juelz Santana mold...above average rapper with good punchlines and the occasional street banger. As far as mainstream guys go, I'd put someone like Jadakiss over him as far as being slept on...he has a case at being a top 15-20 rapper all-time, but doesn't get those kind of props.

Anyway, I'll check this out some time in the next few days. How'd you like it?

Edited by Nitro

It's good. It's not his best work, but he always puts out something quality. The There Is No Competition mixtapes are his best work, but this is good.

Jada is alright, I've never been a huge fan of his voice, it annoys me. But he has good bars.

By slept on I meant he doesn't have a ridiculous following like a Lil Wayne, yet I think his mixtapes are so much better than Lil Wayne's.

Like this is so sick.

It's good. It's not his best work, but he always puts out something quality. The There Is No Competition mixtapes are his best work, but this is good.

Jada is alright, I've never been a huge fan of his voice, it annoys me. But he has good bars.

By slept on I meant he doesn't have a ridiculous following like a Lil Wayne, yet I think his mixtapes are so much better than Lil Wayne's.

Like this is so sick.

Such a dope ass song