Lakers-Sixers

Lemon

I can't check right now how it would work but

Dorrel Wright for

Duhon/ Blake maybe throw in hill

Would be the framework. From what ive seen, sixers are light on the PG position. I've heard rumors that they've been shopping Wright for a PG ie barea. Lakers should already be through with trying to develop ebanks. Wright us getting limited minutes with jrich getting them. Not sure how salaries match up though.

• Owner

First thing that ran through my head: NO, WE DO NOT WANT ANDREW BYNUM BACK.

I don't know why the Sixers would want Blake or Duhon, though. They'd be interested in Morris, I'm sure.

Wright is making around $4.1 million. Jordan Hill is around $3.5 million.

To be honest, I'd hate to lose Jordan Hill...but if D'Antoni isn't going to play him at all (and he's not), I'd go Hill for Wright, straight up.

Don't see why on Earth Philly would trade a halfway decent wing for a point guard who they could probably get better than in FA. If Hill is in the deal, well then we might be talking, since Philly is pretty thin up front, and Hill is a good rebounder at least, an area Philly is deficient in.

I think it would be a mistake for LA to trade away a big though, though there will actually be no minutes (if there aren't already) once D'Antoni moves Kobe to PF full time.

Wright sucks though, so its not like he is a guy who is going to make a big difference. He is probably an end of the bench type of player on a good team. Picture a worse shooting Jodie Meeks, who will play outside of his role at times (putting the ball on the floor, etc)... that is probably a minus if anything. Though, Wright could be an all-star in the right situation!! (who remembers this?)

I honestly don't think LA needs to make any personnel moves, unless it is at the level of head coach.

Edited by Check my Stats

• Owner

I think it would be a mistake for LA to trade away a big though, though there will actually be no minutes (if there aren't already) once D'Antoni moves Kobe to PF full time.

LOL.

C - Artest

PF - Kobe

SF - Meeks

SG - Morris

PG - Blake

GOOOOOOOOOO.

Wright sucks though, so its not like he is a guy who is going to make a big difference. He is probably an end of the bench type of player on a good team. Picture a worse shooting Jodie Meeks, who will play outside of his role at times (putting the ball on the floor, etc)... that is probably a minus if anything. Though, Wright could be an all-star in the right situation!! (who remembers this?)

I honestly don't think LA needs to make any personnel moves, unless it is at the level of head coach.

What we need is a good swingman that can effectively take minutes away from Kobe who plays 40+ minutes. Wright would just be a blatant upgrade to Ebanks, and he's a realistic option who can shoot the 3 and defend. Ebanks doesn't do any of that. What I'm banking on is that Dorrell Wright thrives much better in a fast paced team. He's regressed, but under the MDA system he should resemble his success he had in the former gunning Golden State.

What we need is a good swingman that can effectively take minutes away from Kobe who plays 40+ minutes. Wright would just be a blatant upgrade to Ebanks, and he's a realistic option who can shoot the 3 and defend. Ebanks doesn't do any of that. What I'm banking on is that Dorrell Wright thrives much better in a fast paced team. He's regressed, but under the MDA system he should resemble his success he had in the former gunning Golden State.

What, from D'Antoni's track record, indicates he will play Kobe any less regardless of who is behind him? Honestly, Kobe probably has as much to do with his minutes as D'Antoni does anyways.