D-Wade Is A Chump

EastCoastNiner

A few things I would like to point out

1. The leg flail was porbably intentional.

2. That was barely classified as a kick

3. Sessions has no balls because he got up 5 seconds after he fell down. If someone kicks you in the nuts, you are not going to get up 5 seconds later, and talk to the guy without even checking to see if your nuts are still there. Making me think that was not nearly as painful as everyone is making it out to be.

3. Sessions has no balls because he got up 5 seconds after he fell down. If someone kicks you in the nuts, you are not going to get up 5 seconds later, and talk to the guy without even checking to see if your nuts are still there. Making me think that was not nearly as painful as everyone is making it out to be.

Name: SRV

He's a chump who has a history of being a dirty bum. That chump tried to injure Rondo, and succeeded at it.

Pathetic.

• Like 4

I am sure Wade's life goal was to injure as many people in the NBA as possible. Also, if you are even going to try to tell me Rondo isn't a little bitch himse, then we shouldn't continue this blind homer conversation. Sure, he broke Kobe's nose, kicked Sessions in the nuts, and maybe something else...but that just shows he is clumsy as [expletive]. No one goes out there trying to hurt people.

I am sure Wade's life goal was to injure as many people in the NBA as possible. Also, if you are even going to try to tell me Rondo isn't a little bitch himse, then we shouldn't continue this blind homer conversation. Sure, he broke Kobe's nose, kicked Sessions in the nuts, and maybe something else...but that just shows he is clumsy as [expletive]. No one goes out there trying to hurt people.

How does that make him "clumsy" lol

A kick to the groin is a kick to the groin, I cant believe you're trying to defend him here. That should have been a multiple game suspension imo, he lucked out with just the one game.

Not surprised this injury prone diva got away with this during the game, yet again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKp5UOewwow

He's a pathetic player.

He deserves more than a one game suspension as he's been a cheap player his entire career.

Meh, seems this sort of behaviour has only really started occurring in the 2nd half of his career. He used to be awesome honestly, now he's a bitch.

Sessions has no balls because he got up 5 seconds after he fell down. If someone kicks you in the nuts, you are not going to get up 5 seconds later, and talk to the guy without even checking to see if your nuts are still there.

As someone who has been nut tapped and kicked and all that in sports, 75% of people's reactions is exaggerating. Might be a shock, and that stomach pain is something else, but a kick to the nuts is not going to incapacitate me.

That's why I always tell my girl to throat jab an attacker rather than groin kick. Being able to breathe is going to affect me more than some stomach pain. It would just make me (theoretically) more determined to do what I was going to do.

NBA wouldn't suspend most anyone else in the league for this. It's looks border line accidental. Looks like wade has a reputation in the league offices.

As someone who has been nut tapped and kicked and all that in sports, 75% of people's reactions is exaggerating. Might be a shock, and that stomach pain is something else, but a kick to the nuts is not going to incapacitate me.

That's why I always tell my girl to throat jab an attacker rather than groin kick. Being able to breathe is going to affect me more than some stomach pain. It would just make me (theoretically) more determined to do what I was going to do.

Lol balls of steel over here

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1825607/tomflag.gif

Nut shots are no joke, but I will agree that getting hit anywhere in that area often draws an automatic reaction due to instincts.

Nut shots are no joke, but I will agree that getting hit anywhere in that area often draws an automatic reaction due to instincts.

Shit hurts, but it's not going to keep me from getting up, like SRV said. Again, I think 75% of rolling around on the ground is "oh man my nuts lol" rather than being incapacitated.