Will the Lakers make the playoffs?

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Owner

15-18 record right now, 33 games in.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ykjmer.jpg

Minnesota just lost Kevin Love again. Utah has been struggling since Mo Williams' injury.

Bad thing is, Portland is playing MUCH better than they were to start the season, and Denver is as well. Houston has won 11 of their last 14.

Will the Lakers even make the playoffs?

I obviously don't follow the Lakers very closely, but the fact that Jim Buss ever moved toward a cost-cutting route is a bit ridiculous, no? Not sure what Laker fans thought of Mike Brown last year, but he wouldn't have even been coaching this team for the preseason and first few regular season games if they hadn't made the decision to select him in the first place. After that, the selection of D'Antoni for this personnel? Eh. Even taking into consideration his reunion with Nash, he's probably not the coach you should have in mind when all eyes are on you to get back to winning ways and quickly. Might have been best to avoid a coach that has been accused of being stubborn with the system he has always had in place.

Not sure what the point of posting that is, but I think we can all agree that the Lakers have a better shot at making the playoffs than the Clippers do at winning a title.

I disagree... but even if I agreed, why would you talk about a random team's chances of winning the title in a thread called "Will the Lakers make the playoffs? ".... You love going off-topic, bro.

Edited by Sħãlïq™

^ Feelin' that but he's not alone. Earl Clark done been beastin' around lately. And Kobe's a great leader. ;)

"It is what it is," a glum Bryant said after the game. "When you find yourself in this situation, the best thing you can do is just try to get yourself out of it. It's as simple as that. I'm not the type to sit around and feel sorry for myself or feel sorry for what we're going through as a team. It is what it is. You've got to tighten up your belt and get to work."

Told that Johnson had basically counted the Lakers out for the season at halftime when it became obvious they'd fall to 15-21 with their sixth straight loss, Bryant shook his head.

"Of course. I'm sure he's not in the minority of thinking that way," Bryant said.

So has Bryant considered that this team might miss the playoffs?

"Nah, I'm way too stubborn," he said.

http://espn.go.com/l...-angeles-lakers

It'll take a LOT for the Lakers to miss the 'offs!

Edited by Sħãlïq™