Toronto @ Cleveland

• 5 months later...

I'm nervous about this. We lost to Charlotte at home after a back to back and now after a long road trip we'll be a little rusty playing tonight. Hopefully LeBron can get the boys ready and rolling heading into the big game Thursday.

I just wanna see Demar crown someone.

Lol I wanna see that every game.

I definitely do not think we are going to get smashed tonight, if we come out and play our game and play hard we should be able to stay in this game and possibly give ourselves a chance at winning.... I am curious how the Cavaliers intend on handling Bosh and Bargnani after they both pissed in our last meeting. A nice test, we have been playing the top teams well lately, we just need to play solid D and work the ball on offense, make LeBron a jump shooter and hope he isn't feeling it from the outside. Also need to play real good transition D, try and limit the easy buckets LeBron and Mo will try and get in transition.

Last contenders we have played: Dallas (W), Orlando (W), San Antonio (W).... hopefully we can continue to play well against good teams.... a win would be huge tonight, wish it was in Toronto though :(

Edited by travesy3

The reason I say we get killed is mainly because of (1) season opener and (2) cavs are at home. I hope I'm wrong, I really hope, but this is still the Toronto Raptors.

The reason I say we get killed is mainly because of (1) season opener and (2) cavs are at home. I hope I'm wrong, I really hope, but this is still the Toronto Raptors.

We aren't that good at home anymore. Losing to Chicago and Charlotte, not the same home team as last year. And Hedo = the Cavs worst nightmare.

Honestly, I'm thinking we have a better chance at losing than winning lol.

I'm scared of Hedo too, scared of him dogging it. Then again, hopefully we can give him some pizza to warm him up.

http://cuzoogle.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/pizza-pizza-turk.gif

But of course, everyone eats pizza in their WHITE jersey surrounded by Raptors gear. It's just a natural way to eat pizza and drink sprite, it's how I do it. Yes Coach.

And Hedo = the Cavs worst nightmare.

Funny, Hedo = Raptor fans worst nightmare as well. At least his contract.

make LeBron a jump shooter and hope he isn't feeling it from the outside. Also need to play real good transition D, try and limit the easy buckets LeBron and Mo will try and get in transition.

Last contenders we have played: Dallas (W), Orlando (W), San Antonio (W).... hopefully we can continue to play well against good teams....

And how exactly are the Raptors going to make LeBron a jump shooter? Hedo Turkoglu sure as hell won't be keeping him on the perimeter. LeBron is going to run right through the Raptors perimeter defense and will be able to get to the rim whenever he wants.

Also, the difference between this game and those other games agaisnt contenders is that the Raptors were playing at home and this one is on the road. I don't need to explain because you are well aware of how much better the Raptors are at home compared to on the road.

Honestly, the way I see it, the Raptors are going to be lucky to lose by single digits.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Turkoglu is garbage. What kind of shot was that? :rolleyes:

I never thought that I would say this, but put Antoine Wright into the game. Yes, that is how bad Turkoglu has been playing.

Great foul Turk. Way to really wrap him up. :rolleyes:

God damn, how useless is Turkoglu right now? He is even worse than Calderon was at the beginning of the season. At least Calderon didn't [expletive] about his role or anything either. I am really starting to dislike Turkoglu.

On the bright side, at least that 4th foul will have his [expletive] on the bench for the rest of this quarter at least. This is quickly nulified by the fact that Antoine Wright is his replacement.

[expletive] me. :lol:

Edited by Built Ford Tough