Toronto @ Cleveland

Belinelli has a wide open lane to the hoop, sees Shaq starting to move under the hoop, [expletive]s his paints and pulls up for a jumper instead of taking it at Shaq.

And then Turkoglu takes a horrible shot and which leads to an easy basket in transition. Atta boy Mr. 4th Quarter. :rolleyes:

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Did anybody else notice on that "foul" call against Bargnani when he blocked LeBron that the whistle had gone before Bargs even touched James? Bargs did have some body contact down low, but its funny how the whistle went before there was any contact at all.

It was a definite makeup call from the previous possession where Wright tried to foul James (grabbed his jersey on the spin and everything) but the refs didn't call anything and ended up calling a foul on James off of the flop from Calderon.

Game over. Terrible 2nd half from Bosh combined with poor free throw shooting has been the difference for the Raptors. That turnover hurt them badly.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Like kill Milwaukee in the next two. I said I'd be happy with 1-1, and I am, considering we are beating good teams. We need to get higher above .500. Sweep Milwaukee cause we have Kobe coming in Sunday