Manti Te'o's Dead Girlfriend A Hoax

EastCoastNiner

lol wtf? This shit is all over my twitter feed.

So, I read the article, but I really am not that familiar with the story in the past...let me get this straight: This girlfriend he supposedly had and passed away, never existed...at all? And he confirmed he dated 'this girl?'

lol wtf? This shit is all over my twitter feed.

So, I read the article, but I really am not that familiar with the story in the past...let me get this straight: This girlfriend he supposedly had and passed away, never existed...at all? And he confirmed he dated 'this girl?'

From another site:

Cliffs:

-No record of death, funeral, or obituaries

-No record of auto accident

-No record of a "Lennay Kekua" attending Stanford

-Photographs used by media were actually of another woman who does not know Manti

Not to mention a few beat writers from ND are now saying there was never even a mention of him having a girlfriend before her "death".

Up until recently, the girl from California had no clue her pictures were being used as Te'o's "girlfriend".

This all seems too weird........

https://www.facebook.com/NDFootball/posts/553537038009180

]Notre Dame Statement: Manti Te’o

On Dec. 26, Notre Dame coaches were informed by Manti Te’o and his parents that Manti had been the victim of what appears to be a hoax in which someone using the fictitious name Lennay Kekua apparently ingratiated herself with Manti and then conspired with others to lead him to believe she had tragically died of leukemia. The University immediately initiated an investigation to assist Manti and his family in discovering the motive for and nature of this hoax. While the proper authorities will continue to investigate this troubling matter, this appears to be, at a minimum, a sad and very cruel deception to entertain its perpetrators.

Dennis Brown

University Spokesman | Assistant Vice President

Righttttttt..........

Wait...didn't he acknowledge her existence a few times before?

Honestly, my mind is full of F*** right now.

Apparently he never actually ever met her, or he had met her multiple times and was somehow "duped" for three years. None of those make sense.

The Notre Dame message boards are hilarious right now. Denial, blame, excuses. :lol: .

• Owner

So, wait...your girlfriend gets in a car crash and has leukemia, and you never go visit her?

Haha, that's what I told my brother. She apparently told him to stay and play football, but if all of that happened to my girl, she wouldn't be stopping me from going to see her.

Haha, that's what I told my brother. She apparently told him to stay and play football, but if all of that happened to my girl, she wouldn't be stopping me from going to see her.

Lol exactly. The "girl" you call the "love of your life" is dying, and you have never met her in person, yet she would rather not see you. That doesn't throw up any red flags? No time to go to the funeral to see the "love of your life"? Lol come on, man.