Where do you work?

I work part time at Popeyes. Not that bad as far as fast food goes because its mostly just chicken and sides whereas some place like McDonalds you'd deal with a lot more crap. Every day besides Tuesday are really slow, working on Tuesdays are mandatory because its busy as hell but there's like 8 cashiers + 3 cooks (usually 3 cashiers + 1 cook on slow days) and I like most of my co-workers so I don't really mind it. Everyone there is either my age or goes to high school so its pretty lenient.

Edited by Dash

I work part time at Popeyes. Not that bad as far as fast food goes because its mostly just chicken and sides whereas some place like McDonalds you'd deal with a lot more crap. Every day besides Tuesday are really slow, working on Tuesdays are mandatory because its busy as hell but there's like 8 cashiers + 3 cooks (usually 3 cashiers + 1 cook on slow days) and I like most of my co-workers so I don't really mind it. Everyone there is either my age or goes to high school so its pretty lenient.

why is it so busy on tuesday? lol

why is it so busy on tuesday? lol

We have a special that day where you get a leg and a thigh for only 99 cents (you can have as many orders of it as you like, e.g. 16 pieces of chicken which is 8 specials for $8-$9) . I've seen people wait in line for an hour for 2 pieces of chicken and its pretty common for customers to come back at another point of the day, some even come twice more.

Edited by Dash

We have a special that day where you get a leg and a thigh for only 99 cents (you can have as many orders of it as you like, e.g. 16 pieces of chicken which is 8 specials for $8-$9) . I've seen people wait in line for an hour for 2 pieces of chicken and its pretty common for customers to come back at another point of the day, some even come twice more.

Lol, that's insane. [expletive]as really need their fried chicken huh!