OTR and the Lakers vs Celtics rivalry

Sħãlïq™

Who you root for when the Lakers face the Celtics rivalry?  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Obviously everyone on the forum can participate in the discussion, and I know there are more Laker fans here, but I've always been wondering specifically which non-Laker fans support the Lakers in the LAL-BOS rivalry?

http://i45.tinypic.com/w9ffpv.png

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Me, I love L.A. So I gotta stay loyal to my city! Clipset, Lakeset... I gotta rep└A!!

• Owner

Better yet, Shaliz doesn't know anything.

Hes not actually a Clippah fan. Its all about Maggette nayshun.

Seven-day suspensions for both of you. Deleted posts should be enough to tell you to stop, and me repeating it over and over again earlier should mean something as well.

I'm handing out permanent bans after all seven-day suspensions, starting tonight.

• Like 2

You should hate the god damn lakers

I know everyone would think I hate the Lakers just for being a Clipper fan but I just can't root against my city... :(

-----------------

I dislike both teams, but I would side with Boston anyday of the week.

My girlfriend is from Mass, so I'm more towards the Celtics as she's always asking how they did in their games (as well as the Blazers!!)

:o Seeing some non-Laker OTR members on one Laker forum had me thinking this thread'd be full of love for LAL...

• 3 weeks later...