2013 Atlanta Braves

Cobb

Just 18 days until pitchers and catchers report to spring training. Man, I'm pumped for this season.

Talk about an extremely interesting offseason. We sign B.J. Upton to a five-year deal and then the next day deal Tommy Hanson to the Angels in return for Jordan Walden. Was a bit weary about the B.J. Upton deal to begin with, but after thinking about it more, he was really the best CF on the market for us. As for the Hanson move, love the guy and really hope he manages to figure things out with the Angels. Walden will help solidify what will hopefully shape up to be the best bullpen in the majors this year. Was extremely excited to receive a text in class this morning saying we'd gotten Justin Upton for Randell Delgado and 4 others. Quite disappointed to see that Prado was apart of the deal later on, but apparently one it got serious he was definitely going to be involved. Will definitely miss the dude and his ability to play virtually every infield position.

Ran across this picture earlier today.

http://i.imgur.com/89z3Ard.jpg

Opening day can't come soon enough and hopefully I'll be in attendance!

I just hope all of the Braves fans can appreciate just how disgusting that outfield is! I know you will Cobb. But I was getting pissed off listening to some podcasts and reading things on the internet where some people were complaining about all the potential strikeouts. Who cares!

I just hope all of the Braves fans can appreciate just how disgusting that outfield is! I know you will Cobb. But I was getting pissed off listening to some podcasts and reading things on the internet where some people were complaining about all the potential strikeouts. Who cares!

It's funny you say that because I swear I remember browsing over a tweet by one of the Braves beat writers addressing that question and how it doesn't matter. Truth is, the Braves strikeout rate will most likely be above the league average, but in the end it won't matter as the runs will still be scored.

This just in, #BravesCountry. Justin Upton will wear number 8.

– Atlanta Braves (‏@Braves) January 25, 2012

I definitely need to invest in a Braves jersey at some point this season. Just not sure at this point who I'd want.

This is a beauty. I can't believe that this happened. We are realy a force to be messed with this season if our starting pitching can stay up to par. Our bullpen is dirty and we have one of the top three lineups in baseball.