Amare Stoudemire's last 8 games...

ChosenOne

Have to applaud the Knicks and Amare.  Especially Amare, to set his ego aside like that.  He is definitely their 2nd best offensive player, and to be content coming off the bench for the betterment of the team, that's how you win in this league.  If he can commit to not being a negative on the defensive end, look out.

I'm curious, Knicks fans, how is he getting his points? Typical Amare 14 foot face up jumpers? Or is he working on getting easy buckets, letting the game come to him.  In other words, is this just a matter of a hot shooting stretch, or is he playing better?

The majority of his buckets come down low, he's playing better, def has added a better low post game than he used to have, he used to be 100% face up now it's like 50-50 honestly it's been very impressive to see him score, most if not all his points come within the flow of the offense

I'm curious, Knicks fans, how is he getting his points? Typical Amare 14 foot face up jumpers? Or is he working on getting easy buckets, letting the game come to him. In other words, is this just a matter of a hot shooting stretch, or is he playing better?

Like Fish said, all of what he's doing is in the flow of the offense, which is the most impressive. Instead of his typical face up/triple threat iso, he's taking what comes to him. Man sagging, he's hitting the jumper. Man on, he's making one move and getting to the basket. If it's not there, crazy as it sounds, he's passing out.

His low post game, though people were pessimistic coming into the season, has been pretty damn impressive. He's got a couple of go to moves and they're all quick, precise, and effective. I've seen him put down two power dribbles, back his man onto the block, and finish with a lefty hook. I had to pinch myself.

He still has his over zealous moments, but this is the guy we need to fit this team.

yeah offensively he's been great. like the other guys have said it's been within the flow of the offense, nothing forced (hence the ridiculously high FG%)...it's been fun to watch for sure.

hopefully he can continue this even after the ASB.