2013 Sprite Slam Dunk Contest (Sat, 8:30 PM ET, 4th event)

The Regime

• Owner

Sadly, White is already 30.  He did that under-the-leg FT line dunk in 2008, in a dunk contest overseas...but he had a step in, and that was five years ago.  When he was really pulling it off, easily, was back in HS...over a decade ago.

So, I'm not expecting an epic performance here...but I'm glad FLIGHT is in, finally.

Glad to see T-Ross, Bledsoe, and White make it those were 3 guys I really wanted to see in it. Its interesting to see what Gerald Green will bring to the contest this time too. I wasn't very impressed with him last time he was in it.

• 2 weeks later...

Shame Ross couldn't get that dunk down on the first attempt. According to all the beat guys and Raptor broadcasters, he was doing that no problem in practise, during shootaround and all that.

I'm thinking his next dunk is going to be the Vince Carter one where McGrady bounced the ball and VC went between his legs. I think I saw a Carter jersey and that is the most logical dunk to mimic. Terrence Jones, his buddy growing up, will probably be bouncing it for him, since no Raptor teammates are there.

Oh yeah, and the West dunkers with a disappointing showing. Who didn't see that coming?

Lol.

First round the East guys with impressive dunks and the West guys sucking.

Second round the East guys blow (save Ross, I guess, since he just played it safe) and the West guys with very impressive dunks.

EDIT: Well, Faried and Bledsoe at least, Evans was "meh".