Stay classy Golden State

Dash

Harden goes down to what looked like a serious ankle injury, Warriors fans start booing him when he gets taken out and their announcers start jerking off to the thought of Stephen Curry replacing him in the All-Star Game. 

Lol what a [expletive]ing joke. 

Harden goes down to what looked like a serious ankle injury, Warriors fans start booing him when he gets taken out and their announcers start jerking off to the thought of Stephen Curry replacing him in the All-Star Game. 

Lol what a [expletive]ing joke. 

The Rockets have the worst announcers in the NBA. So, don't talk about any type of bias or ridiculous commentary.

Meh. I don't see how there being shitty commentating in the past makes it okay. Still [expletive]ed up. 

The Rockets have the worst announcers in the NBA. So, don't talk about any type of bias or ridiculous commentary.

Because I have so often praised the Rockets commentary. 

It may just be me but I really don't have that much of a problem with it our announcers did something similar when MKG got stretchered off the court that some Bobcats fans took offence too

-Because I have so often praised the Rockets commentary. 

I really don't think no Rockets fan disagree's with that. Clyde Drexler and Matt Bullard are corny as hell though I can deal with Matt more than Clyde, Bill Worrell is ok at times but he can be a major homer. I personally wish we still had Calvin Murphy as one of our announcers at least he keep things entertaining and was pretty informative about the game.

Edited by htownborn

Idk even know who the guys are that do the games on that CSN. I have League Pass so whenever I watch a Rockets game I get those clowns (I think it's a trio)

They are so ridiculously biased it's crazy. It honestly drives me insane. There's a few really bad broadcast teams that I have to endure on NBA LP, and Houston is absolutely one of the worst.