Why I like watching Nets games

NomarFachix

ian eagle is especially good when you listen to him on the radio.

having LP, I hear a lot of different play by play guys....he's definitely better than most of the PBP guys for other teams/networks

Ian Eagle one of the best commentators in the league?

Damn man that is so far fetched. I miss the days when Mark Jackson was our commentator though, he was the man.

But lets be reality, Ian Eagle would be so lost if he ever did a game with the TNT crew or ESPN crew.

Yeah bro, let's be reality.

Harlan, Breen, and Eagle are my three favorite play-by-play guys around the league. I've listened to a lot of opponent broadcasts, and maybe it's just a matter of listening to certain TV announcers for an extended period of time, but I am not drawn toward too many of the other callers around the league. Eagle is spectacular for both a Brooklyn fan or opponent's fan watching YES coverage.

YES has a great group of announcers: Eagle/Ruocco on play-by-play and Anthony/Spanarkel/Fratello for color. Nothing beats the Eagle/Fratello combination. Wish they'd use it more.