Rebuilding Scott "Razor Ramon" Hall

Long time fans of Scott Hall, aka "Razor Ramon" have hoped and prayed for his well being for over a decade.  Scott was among the greatest professional wrestlers of all time, and his tragic fall from grace has been widely publicized in the media.

Many wrestling fans have feared he would be the industry's next tragic loss.  But now there's a glimmer of hope.

Scott's longtime friend Diamond Dallas Page, together with the support of Jake "The Snake" Roberts, Kevin Nash, and Sean Waltman, have come together to help Scott get healthy and find a purpose in life with his inspiring story of redemption.

http://static.ow.ly/photos/normal/1xRXp.jpg

Unfortunately, we didn't know just how broken Scott's body was.  At the young age of 54, Scott has had a pacemaker, and difibrillator implanted for his heart, and he can barely walk due to extreme arthritis in his hip.  Unless he gets a hip replacement, he will be unable to do the necessary exercise in order to get his health back.  Without medical insurance, Scott's inability to pay for the procedures he needs are a major hurdle to his physical recovery.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/we-can-rebuild-him

I don't know if anyone else has followed this, but Diamond Dallas Page has a yoga program (DDP Yoga), and he's been rehabilitating Jake "The Snake" Roberts, and has now been in contact with Scott Hall.

Scott Hall was literally on the verge of death, and they are trying to raise money for him to have surgery. I'm in shock at what DDP has done. Watch the video on this link, and you'll see what terrible shape Scott Hall, a once dominant wrestler, is in.

LOL at anyone who gives this man a dime.  We're talking about a guy who has thrown away literally millions of dollars, of both his own money and the WWE's (through drug rehab assistance).  No sympathy over here.  Yeah it's sad to see him the way he is now, but he's had so much help from everyone in his life and what has he done with it?

Yeah but you'd still like to see him get better though, right? I think that, if anyone can do it, it'll be DDP. Look what he's done for Jake Roberts so far. DDP has always been one of my favorite wrestlers back in the good ol' days, and to hear that he's reaching out to fellow wrestlers who desperately need help, is amazing. Kudos to DDP.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...