ESPN suspends Bill Simmons from Twitter for First Take critique

Last week, we covered Bill Simmons' Twitter criticism of a First Take incident, in which Richard Sherman went after Skip Bayless like a champ.

Simmons went quickly from "just change the channel" to "everyone lost" and the network has, according to Deadspin's John Koblin, suspended Simmons from Twitter:

"ESPN has suspended Simmons from Twitter for a few days after he called the Skip Bayless-Richard Sherman First Take meltdown last week awful and embarrassing. An ESPN source told me that the tweets violated ESPN's social media guidelines; Simmons was told to lie low for a few days. He hasn't tweeted since Tuesday, and he'll apparently be allowed to return to Twitter tomorrow, making it a three-day hiatus."

http://deadspin.com/espn-suspends-bill-simmons-from-twitter-after-em-first-453717304?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_twitter&utm_source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

LOL!

lmao espn is trying to put a muzzle on the only decent personality they have left

Couldn't agree more I actually enjoy listening to Bill Simmons he seems like regular guy who knows his shit about sports so he talks it, not one of these political rating machine analysts

Couldn't agree more I actually enjoy listening to Bill Simmons he seems like regular guy who knows his shit about sports so he talks it, not one of these political rating machine analysts

well he speaks from a fans prepsective which is definitely cool instead of the standard rhetoric lol