Klay Thompson or DeMar DeRozan?

Legacy

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:cool:

but seriously its a tough one. It's hard for me to not choose Derozan but in reality most NBA execs probably would take him long term. 

edit: where i said him i meant to say thompson

Edited by DunkinDerozan

Klay Thompson is a better shooter, scorer, defender and so far this year more willing passer... so without a doubt Klay Thompson is the better player.  I would argue that Demar has taken a step back so far this year.

If you asked me before the season, I would've most likely said Demar.  Right now, though, it's not even close.  Klay blows Demar out of the water so far this year.

• Like 1

Klay Thompson is a better shooter, scorer, defender and so far this year more willing passer... so without a doubt Klay Thompson is the better player.  I would argue that Demar has taken a step back so far this year.

If you asked me before the season, I would've most likely said Demar.  Right now, though, it's not even close.  Klay blows Demar out of the water so far this year.

^This. Except that I would have picked Klay even before the start of the start of the season to be honest, although it would have been closer.

Both players are rising stars in the NBA, they're both terrific and exciting to watch, but Klay is just clearly better than Demar in every aspect of the game. And Klay still has a lot of potential, it is just unbelievable how huge this player can become. And yet a case can already be made for him as both the best SG and the best two way player in the game right now IMO.

Yes Klay Thompson is THAT good.