Phoenix @ Utah

alcstarheel

• 5 months later...
  • Owner

Word is that Amare could be traded, and the news reported it ASAP. Players tend to play very well when they hear about a trade rumor involving them, so I see this game as the "Nash and Amare" show.

Williams is still grabbing that wrist every game, so it's going to be all on Boozer and Utah's supporting cast to come through with the win, assuming Deron is still ailing.

Suns should come out on top.

See ya Amar'e!

He had his chance, he didn't really impress me at all, I don't see why he deserves a max contract with this performance.

Dragic was probably the only one who came out to play, 32 points with 6-7 shooting behind the arc. I love him!

Suns had the game in the bag for the longest time, but Dragic seemed to be the only player that wanted a win. Disappointing for most Suns fans, I'm sure.

The Thunder need Utah to start losing games.

To be honest, I'm not as angry as I should be. I'm kinda use to losing big leads, I was expecting us to throw away our lead and give them a huge lead.