Miami @ Cleveland

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Last meeting between the two teams. Also fun to watch Wade and LeBron go at it. Cavaliers should win this one pretty easily.

Cavaliers are horrible and need to hit the weights. The Heat will win in a blowout, do not even mention the Cavaliers winning. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Cavaliers are horrible and need to hit the weights. The Heat will win in a blowout, do not even mention the Cavaliers winning. You have no idea what you are talking about.

Sarcasm? :lol:

Nonetheless, welcome to the forums. It's always great to see another Heat fan around here :)

Anyway, I think we all can predict the outcome of this game. The Heat are 1-7 (or so) on the second of back-to-back games, plus this one is on the road, and the Cavs have only lost 3 games the whole year at home. Let's just say that I'll be happy if the Heat manage to keep this within 10.

Knowing the Heat don't have much of a chance here, I think they need to get what they can out of this game. Try to get the young guys involved as much as possible today.

Wade will score 44 with 10 assists, 7 rebounds, and 3 steals. We will lose 95-92 because we will screw up in the last 2 minutes or some crap. I call it, always happens when we play a good team. In fact, we will have a double digit lead at some point and lose that lead within 5 minutes.