Most underrated player

Stuckey3

Brandon Roy is definitely not underrated, everyone knows how good he is. Same goes with Deron Williams, no all star game thats because he plays for the Jazz. Kevin Martin on the other hand is forgotten most of the time but the guy can really score and you'll be real surprised.

Roy, but his notoriety is steadily rising. A bunch of forwards are getting overlooked...Landry, Bass, Biendris, Lee. I think Ben Gordon is still looked at as a little guy but he can be the leading scorer for many teams.

David Lee is not under rated trust me I'm a Knicks fan he plays NO defense. I'm surprised no body mentioned Nate Robinson 21 PPG as a starter 19 PPG post all star (30 min PG). He played like an elite scorer at one point last year.

• 1 month later...

as a homer but with genuine reasons i'd say antawn jamison. the guy averages near 20 ppg and 10 rpg, has a one of a kind skillset for a pf in the league and never gets recognized as a good/great pf in the league. after his career is over, i doubt anyone ever brings him up unless he has won a ring or something. most people say he is crap on defense and push him away, but thats not fair. as a wiz fan i know he is nothing spectacular on defense, but he brins so much else to the court. he is mr. consistent and will get you 20 points every game on decent fg% with an array of post moves(nontraditional ones though), perimeter shots, free throws, and layups. he is often times much skinnier and less stronger than the other teams big men but positions himself in a way to outrebound them every single game. i think he is one of teh best scoring pf's in the game, one of the best rebounding pf's in the game, and one of the most consistent players in the game. he doesn't complain a lot or [expletive] to the ref's like kg or garnett, but he gets it done every night.

non homer would probably be jason richardson or gerald wallace.