Denver @ Cleveland

Are you kidding me?

So now LeBron gets criticized for not shaking hands after a loss in the regular season too? Give me a break.

isn't Melo supposed to be a friend of his? Shouldn't he at least go up to him and say good game buddy? Of course, he is the golden boy, Nuggets won because he lost ;)

Are you kidding me?

So now LeBron gets criticized for not shaking hands after a loss in the regular season too? Give me a break.

The constant hate on this forum for everything LeBron James (and Kobe Bryant sometimes as well) is absolutely ridiculous. No matter what he does somebody is going to [expletive] about it.

Are you forgetting what happened in the playoffs last year?

isn't Melo supposed to be a friend of his? Shouldn't he at least go up to him and say good game buddy? Of course, he is the golden boy, Nuggets won because he lost ;)

Did Dwight shake hands with LeBron after losing to the Cavs?

Did Kobe walk up and hug LeBron after we steam rolled the Lakers twice?

I dont remember what happened with Dwight but Kobe was on the bench so you really dont expect him to get up and hug someone on the other side of the court.

they probably would have if lebron wasn't dancing on the sidelines and running into the locker room. the second game was a steamroll? wow, I didn't know that. have fun missing the finals again. also, neither were crying like a baby after a february loss

Edited by Lkr

Are you forgetting what happened in the playoffs last year?

Was this game a playoff game?

If it was Anthony Parker that took the last shot of the game and walked off the court right away this would be a non issue. All of you are only talking because it was LeBron James.

If it was Anthony Parker that took the last shot of the game and walked off the court right away this would be a non issue. All of you are only talking because it was LeBron James.

Yes, everything is a bigger issue because it is Lebron.

It's still classless no matter who it is. It could be Dwyane Wade, Kobe or whomever. Fact is, its a crybaby move.

He's LeBron James so he's absolutely held to a higher standard than a guy like Anthony Parker. He stormed off too not even close to just "walking off the court."

In Cleveland, when we beat the Magic and Lakers, both Dwight and Kobe were on the court when the clock struck zero.

They didn't hug, kiss, or shake their hands like you want LeBron to do.

They didn't storm off the court looking like they were about to cry either.

they probably would have if lebron wasn't dancing on the sidelines and running into the locker room. the second game was a steamroll? wow, I didn't know that. have fun missing the finals again. also, neither were crying like a baby after a february loss

We just came off the all-star break, honestly, I could care less if we won or lost. I'm more concerned with winning tomorrow as we might face a team like Charlotte in the playoffs.

Missing the finals? Which team lost at home to a team without Melo.....how can the Lakers beat a team with Melo in the playoffs.

And you know this for a fact?

:lol: at calling us idiots because we share a difference of opinion. Real mature. :rolleyes:

i didn't see melo crying, i saw him congratulating his good friend kobe last season in the conference finals

• Owner

Watch the personal attacks, people. Warnings have been handed out.

Great game by both teams. Melo's release is way too quick, and he finally started hitting those jumpers. There's not much you can do when a player starts feeling it, no matter who you are.

LeBron probably shouldn't have taken three consecutive threes. Not sure why he did that, but it may have been the bigger reason they lost the game.

Still a MASSIVE game for LeBron.

We just came off the all-star break, honestly, I could care less if we won or lost. I'm more concerned with winning tomorrow as we might face a team like Charlotte in the playoffs.

Missing the finals? Which team lost at home to a team without Melo.....how can the Lakers beat a team with Melo in the playoffs.

LOL @ not caring if you won or lost. Dude you might get annoying at times but I respect that you're one of the more passionate fans on this site. I highly doubt you don't care about losing to a potential finals matchup team.

You lost to them without Melo as well so lets not get carried away.

Edited by Flash

How many years have you been watching basketball? I hope long enough to realize that a game this early in the season doesn't make a difference if both teams are guaranteed to make the playoffs.

They didn't storm off the court looking like they were about to cry either.

Well, what was going on in the game at the time? Were the Nuggets running out the clock? Then storming off would look odd.

But after missing a game winner, with all the adrenaline, you just want to forget this game.

Everyone bites at any opportunity to say LeBron's a bad guy.

i didn't see melo crying, i saw him congratulating his good friend kobe last season in the conference finals

It was a damn regular season game. It happens all of the time. Don't act like LeBron is the only star player that has ever walked off of the court after missing a last second shot in a hard fought game.

If it was the playoffs I would agree with you but its the regular season and therefore a non issue except for the fact that it was LeBron James who people go out of their way to hate on.

Edited by Built Ford Tough