Denver @ Cleveland

How many years have you been watching basketball? I hope long enough to realize that a game this early in the season doesn't make a difference if both teams are guaranteed to make the playoffs.

Then why did you say we won't make the finals?

It was a damn regular season game. It happens all of the time. Don't act like LeBron is the only star player that has ever walked off of the court after missing a last second shot in a hard fought game.

If it was the playoffs I would agree with you but its the regular season and therefore a non issue except for the fact that it was LeBron James who people go out of their way to hate on.

The fact that it was a regular season game makes it even worse...

Then why did you say we won't make the finals?

because the Cavs team and Cavs fans overrated regular season wins too much. Calm down and wait until the playoffs start and you play opponents that matter. Cleveland fell into a trap last year with Orlando, because they thought they were perfect due to the regular season record, when they had weaknesses that were exploited.

LeBron shooting 3 long jumpers to end a game isn't what the Cavs need.

why would lebron shake hands an all that when he lost a close game like this an him slippin cost them the game. lebron wants to win and is a true competitor, and for them to lose on a slip like that would make anyone mad. it isnt a cry baby move at all, people r really blowing it out of proportion.

why would lebron shake hands an all that when he lost a close game like this an him slippin cost them the game. lebron wants to win and is a true competitor, and for them to lose on a slip like that would make anyone mad. it isnt a cry baby move at all, people r really blowing it out of proportion.

because you should still have sportsmanship.

because the Cavs team and Cavs fans overrated regular season wins too much. Calm down and wait until the playoffs start and you play opponents that matter. Cleveland fell into a trap last year with Orlando, because they thought they were perfect due to the regular season record, when they had weaknesses that were exploited.

LeBron shooting 3 long jumpers to end a game isn't what the Cavs need.

Weren't the Laker fans going crazy all year and into the playoffs that they beat the Cavs twice last year?

I'm didn't care about James not shaking hands. I found it funny how he looked like he was crying when he stormed off the court.

I agree to an extent. The shaking hands thing is w.e honestly. But the whiny look and just storming off like that was lame...

Easy coming from someone who doesn't know what it's like to be in his position. The whole pressure of a city on his shoulders and he stays out of trouble and keeps cool.

Welcome to the world of Kobe, Wade, Dwight and just about every other superstar in the league. All those guys are held to a higher regard than their peers so naturally their every move is going to be put under a microscope by the general public.

Edited by Flash

Easy coming from someone who doesn't know what it's like to be in his position. The whole pressure of a city on his shoulders and he stays out of trouble and keeps cool.

keeps his cool? he storms off the court crying. maybe he wouldn't have all of this pressure if he didn't have the cocky attitude. he should take a page out of shaq's book, where shaq had pressure on him, but he created humor and had a fun personality.

The fact that it was a regular season game makes it even worse...

Lmao how does that make it worse?

I'm done with this though. It is absolutely ridiculous that people are blowing this so out of proportion. Its like travesy said. People complain that the players are too friendly during and after a hard fought game yet when somebody is pissed off and disapointed after losing a tough game and missing the potential game winning shot he gets criticized for it. You can't win.

In Cleveland, when we beat the Magic and Lakers, both Dwight and Kobe were on the court when the clock struck zero.

They didn't hug, kiss, or shake their hands like you want LeBron to do.

lolllll i was just responding to "since when do teams shake hands after a regular season game?". it didnt have to be this game, i was thinking more broad... i understand it was a tough loss but when you said "since when do teams shake hands after a regular season game?" i thought you were speaking in general

were you even talking to me lol because i didnt even say that lolll... wow

Why we talking about this crap when Bron didnt shake hands when he lost in the playoffs? Who cares what happen and we all have to move on. If u have a problem with it then call Bron about it because it getting old.

And this is a huge win for Denver. Melo was ballin the whole night.

• Like 1

Welcome to the world of Kobe, Wade, Dwight and just about every other superstar in the league. All those guys are held to a higher regard than their peers so naturally their every move is going to be put under a microscope by the general public.

Aren't Dwayne, Dwight, and Kobe just amazing? LeBron is so immature...just pitiful what a mockery he has become for the league.

• Owner

Aren't Dwayne, Dwight, and Kobe just amazing? LeBron is so immature...just pitiful what a mockery he has become for the league.

When your favorite player gets booed out of 29 other arenas, 48 minutes a game, four years, for cheating on his wife, getting called a rapist even after the smoke cleared...I think you'd finally understand how minor all of this is.

When your favorite player gets booed out of 29 other arenas, 48 minutes a game, four years, for cheating on his wife, getting called a rapist even after the smoke cleared...I think you'd finally understand how minor all of this is.

28, he gets MVP chants in Miami lol.

• Owner

28, he gets MVP chants in Miami lol.

Well, for the most part, from the trial up to the second year without Shaq, he was being booed everywhere. He started lighting teams up, scoring that 81, dominating games, and chants followed him to almost every arena with the exception of Denver, Boston, and our West rivals.

Eventually, you hear MVP chants everywhere now...but a lot of those are Lakers fans as well.