L.A. Lakers @ Orlando

alcstarheel

• 6 months later...

Are you kidding me? All game Matt Barnes has been shoving Kobe and doing whatever he wants. Then he shoves Fisher to the ground, looks back at him, showing that he did it on purpose, and they just call a double foul? All game he's gotten off easy with all these cheap shots.

• Owner

Hardly ever complain, but the refs let Barnes get away with way too much. He set FIVE illegal screens in the game, should've been tossed after two techs, and he was grabbing at Kobe's jersey and holding him twice, hit his arm two times (that I can remember) on jumpers.

WEAK. Kobe is going to light him up if they meet in the Finals. You already know it.

Hardly ever complain, but the refs let Barnes get away with way too much. He set FIVE illegal screens in the game, should've been tossed after two techs, and he was grabbing at Kobe's jersey and holding him twice, hit his arm two times (that I can remember) on jumpers.

WEAK. Kobe is going to light him up if they meet in the Finals. You already know it.

When Kobe made that three over Barnes I loved it...if only he could have made a game winner. I hate Barnes going back to when he was with the Warriors. All he does is get away with cheap shots.

Another thing that made me sick was before Gasol's "flagrant". Dwight pulled Pau's jersey out and no call at all?

And I usually am against the Lakers but there are a few things that really made me sick during this game that the Magic are lucky to get away with.

-------

to big dog:

Getting bitter? I should want the Magic to win because we have a bigger lead over them. I just got ticked off at some antics by Barnes during the game.....jeesh.

Edited by Cleveland's Finest

to big dog:

Getting bitter? I should want the Magic to win because we have a bigger lead over them. I just got ticked off at some antics by Barnes during the game.....jeesh.

Go Lakers!

:unsure:

Honestly, I don't understand all the heat Barnes is getting. He did nothing that most players like Bryant, Artest, or Garnett get away with.

• Owner

:unsure:

Honestly, I don't understand all the heat Barnes is getting. He did nothing that most players like Bryant, Artest, or Garnett get away with.

Bryant = jersey-holding

Artest = arm-tapping

Garnett = illegal screens

Yeah, combine all three and you're correct. Barnes got away with all of that, more than twice for each, today.

Considering there were a couple bull[expletive] calls against Dwight and a couple points wrongly taken away from the Magic (which lead to a Fisher three and cut the lead down to 4), it all pans out pretty evenly.

There was fouls that people got away with all game. Fisher also got away with a jersey hold on Nelson a couple times. And I'm sure there were at least a couple arm tapping and illegal screens on the part of the Lakers.