L.A. Lakers @ Denver

• 7 months later...

Since returning from shoulder injury (thanks Bynum), Ty's minutes have fluctuated. If he plays 4-5 mins like he did in the Thunder game, instead of the 28 mins he got in the previous (Clippers) game, the chance of Lakers winning is a lot better.

He's the only Nugget who can break free from that cursed halfcourt Lakers pace... when they slow us down to halfcourt game, they usually have the upper hand. Noone... I mean noone in purple and gold can slow down Ty.

If he plays 20 mins north, watch out Lakers ;) if he doesn't, oh well, I curse...

Lol Kobe is not playing? That is stupid. We havent even clinched the West yet, and the Magic are right behind us. I went from being very exciting about this game to not caring at all about it. This team amazes me, we deserve to lose tonight.

Lol Kobe is not playing? That is stupid. We havent even clinched the West yet, and the Magic are right behind us. I went from being very exciting about this game to not caring at all about it. This team amazes me, we deserve to lose tonight.

Probably since we play tomorrow at Minnesota. Still pretty stupid that Kobe chose to sit out tonight.

We deserve to lose because Kobe's hurting and needs the rest? Wow. :rolleyes:

This is a good test for us tonight. Playing on the road in a tough, playoff-like atmosphere without Kobe (and Bynum). Hopefully this will give our bench some confidence as they will have quite a bit more minutes to play tonight.

• Like 1

:lol:

Melo is goin off on Artset already. Yeah, there is definitely something wrong with this team. I have my doubts about their desire to win any game right now. Every game its a pathetic performance, with very little energy. Even though we will most likely finish as number 1in the West, the Magic will probably catch up to us and over take us. So no matter what, we probably wont have home court in the Finals. Cleveland or Orlando will make it for sure, its going to be 08 Finals all over again.

• Owner

Super-fantastic decision by Phil to rest Kobe against Denver, instead of against a terrible Wolves team. That really makes a lot of sense.

If he doesn't play him against the Wolves, I'm going to be pissed.

^Artest has actually done a good job on Melo. Melo has just hit some tough shots.

What I don't understand is why we aren't going through Pau on every single possession, for whatever reason guys like Shannon, Sasha, and Farmar are playing 1-on-1 basketball and shooting up contested shots. Lamar needs to wake up next half, we aren't going to win this game if he doesn't come alive next half.