L.A. Lakers @ Denver

Super-fantastic decision by Phil to rest Kobe against Denver, instead of against a terrible Wolves team. That really makes a lot of sense.

If he doesn't play him against the Wolves, I'm going to be pissed.

Phil actually said he gave Kobe the option of sitting out tonight, and Kobe decided to rest.

Classic Phil move...

"We don't need our best player to play against you guys, so when we meet you guys in the playoffs, my psychological stuff should do a little bit of trick on your mind."

lol

Seems like an odd game to rest Kobe... considering you're 2-4 in the last 6, need 1 win to clinch the west, haven't beaten Orlando for homecourt... and another loss, although would not be red alert, but still concerning nevertheless. Especially with only 4 games left to play to re-develop the lost "rhythm".

• Owner

Classic Phil move...

"We don't need our best player to play against you guys, so when we meet you guys in the playoffs, my psychological stuff should do a little bit of trick on your mind."

lol

Seems like an odd game to rest Kobe... considering you're 2-4 in the last 6, need 1 win to clinch the west, haven't beaten Orlando for homecourt... and another loss, although would not be red alert, but still concerning nevertheless. Especially with only 4 games left to play to re-develop the lost "rhythm".

I doubt it had anything to do with the Nuggets. Jackson is expecting the Spurs in the WCF, anyway.

NBA: If Kevin Durant doesn't get it, Fisher won't.

Lucky win, but it was earned.

Yeah and tomorrow we'll hear from the league that the last shot should have been called a foul. Are the refs afraid of calling a foul that late in the game, because that was clearly a high five. The league needs to crack down on these calls and make sure this type of [expletive] doesn't happen in the playoffs because this is complete absurd. I don't care how hostile the crowd is.

Whatever though, Fish was an idiot for a shooting over Melo anyway. He overdribbled and should have passed it over to Odom who had a mismatch.

Edited by Confidence