L.A. Lakers @ Denver

Spurs vs. Nugz :lol:

Bynum is the reason why you won't be there.

Spurs own the Nuggets in the playoffs, so you shouldn't want that.

Why are you Laker fans so worried about Kobe playing or not? If I'm a Laker fan, I'm happy we did all we could to put our team in the best position, got the one seed clearly, and wait for the playoffs for my team to play.

Spurs own the Nuggets in the playoffs, so you shouldn't want that.

Why are you Laker fans so worried about Kobe playing or not? If I'm a Laker fan, I'm happy we did all we could to put our team in the best position, got the one seed clearly, and wait for the playoffs for my team to play.

We're tied with Orlando. The regular season isnt over for us unlike the Cavs.

Lakers minus Bynum and Kobe equals... a two point loss to Denver?

The Lakers are an even scarier team than I thought.

Not really. We play better as a team when Kobe isnt playing, we saw that during the 4/5 game stretch that he sat out. Also the Nuggets are really vulnerable and will remain vulnerable until they get George Karl back. I don't believe in moral vicotories, whether it's by 2 points or 20 points, a loss is a loss.

Edited by Confidence

• Owner

I wouldn't say we play better as a team without Bryant. Our only real win came against the Jazz. The other teams we played were either suffering from injuries or on losing streaks (no Roy for Portland, Spurs losing over half of their last seven or eight before us, etc).

Teams just don't know who to defend when Kobe is out, just like we struggled against Houston for the same reason when Yao was injured.

I wouldn't say we play better as a team without Bryant. Our only real win came against the Jazz. The other teams we played were either suffering from injuries or on losing streaks (no Roy for Portland, Spurs losing over half of their last seven or eight before us, etc).

Teams just don't know who to defend when Kobe is out, just like we struggled against Houston for the same reason when Yao was injured.

Ya its the same situation, they might look better with him out but overtime they just wouldn't have enough talent to win as many games.