Chicago @ New Jersey

alcstarheel

• 8 months later...

God dammit Harris, stop choking. He misses 2 free throws which would've put the Nets up 100-92, but instead he misses both and gets abused by Rose on defense which cut the lead to 4.

Then Yi goes 1-2 and the Bulls get a layup to cut it to 3.

Then a turnover which led to a Bulls layup to cut it to 1.

And now the Bulls are up 1 after a Noah tip in.

The Nets managed to blow a 6 point lead in about 30 seconds.

It really sucks to have to put your faith in this team. :lol:

Brad Miller hits 2 free throws after a horrible foul by Lopez. Miller was somewhat out of control and there were only 3 seconds left on the shot clock so he would've had to force something up. Instead, the Bulls are not up 3 with 9 seconds left and it looks like they are going to take possession of 8th place in the East.

Harris hits a jumper in the lane to cut it to a 1 point lead with 4.6 seconds left.

PS: These Chicago announcers are brutal. The color guy is making choking noises into the mic and talking all kinds of smack about the Nets. :lol:

Haha, so you decided you want the Raptors in the playoffs? :D

Pretty much, haha.

I know they will get dominated but I just want them to pay off their debt right away and move forward without restrictions (other than bad contracts). I'm not really all that impressed with the prospects that would be available when the Raptors select anyways.

Really though, I won't be upset either way. If I had my choice they would make the playoffs this year though.

There is no way that New Jersey wins this game though. They are down 7 already. :lol:

EDIT: Another gem by the Bulls' color man.

"The Nets know they are going to lose, they just don't know how or how bad."

I love this guy. :)

Edited by Built Ford Tough

The Bulls color guy is absolutely freaking out right now. This guy is pure entertainment.

Lol, the Bulls announcers are saying that the refs should give the Bulls the ball because they missed a foul on Rose, despite the fact that it went off of Rose out of bounds. I'm pretty sure you can't do that. :lol:

Rose was clearly fouled though, but I'm not complaining about the call.

2 point game with 25 seconds to go.

EDIT: Lopez to the line for 2 with 13 seconds to go.

EDIT#2: Lopez hits both free throws to tie the game up. Bulls ball with 13 seconds left and a chance to win it.

Edited by Built Ford Tough

Huge choke job by the Bulls so far, wow :D

Yeah, up 6 with less than a minute to go against the worst team in the NBA and you manage to blow that lead? Ouch.

Then again, New Jersey had an equally epic choke job in the 4th quarter to give the Bulls life in this game.

Heading into a 2nd OT right now. Tied at 112.

Great play by Harris to draw the foul on Rose.

Terrible foul by Rose though, especially knowing that he already has 5.

Harris chokes at the line again. At least he made 1-2 this time.

Bulls look flat and deflated right now.

New Jersey up 119-112 wtih 2:19 left.

Oh yeah, another gem by the Bulls announcing duo.

"Maybe the Nets have finally figured out a way to win a game?"

I love these guys. :D

Williams had a great game posting his first career triple double with 27 points / 13 rebounds / 10 assists.

Brook Lopez had a very good game as well with 26 points / 14 rebounds including some very big plays like that put back dunk to send it into overtime and hitting some clutch free throws in the two OT's.

Bulls just looked like they ran out of gas during the 4th quarter. There were some questionable calls that didn't go their way and that seemed to deflate them even more. Terrible loss by them with their playoff lives hanging in the balance, especially considering they had this game all but wrapped up in the first overtime.

Sunday's game against Toronto could very well end up deciding who makes the playoffs.

They should just vacate the 8th seed. No one wants it.

Lol.

The Nets have been impressing me lately, though. Their record is truly the result of a tank job. They have a very nice core with Lopez, Harris, Lee, and now Williams is starting to break out. Yi isn't half bad, either. Even if they don't get the #1 pick or a top tier free agent, they are going to be a playoff threat for years. They just need another all star and to solidify a franchise PF, both can be obtained with a top 4 pick in the draft and through their cap space.

Edited by Poe