Stretch Marks?

Mike Hawk

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Everytime I work out, It feels like my skin stretches. And sometimes I can actually see it right there and then where it expands and becomes a stretch mark later.

Does anyone else got these?

How have you been treating them? Anyone hear about those laser treatments yet, they seem to do wonders, when I get more money I will definitely check them out.

Even Tim Duncan with all the money in the world still has them. I am wondering if he ever tried to get treatment for them.

Yeah I have some on my biceps as well. I use some stuff called Bio-Oil that you can buy for like 20 bucks at Wall-Mart and you put it on two times a day and after a while they will start to fade away and become less noticable.

Its funny though because I don't even work out too much. I also have a couple of small ones on my side as well, but those came after a bit of a growth spurt that I went through a while ago.