Have you ever taken PED's?

Guest N4S

I know a lot of guys that have taken creatine, which isn't illegal or anything right now, but still is supposed to help you in similiar ways as PEDs in the weight room and stuff.

I haven't taken anything myself. I'd take creatine but I don't have the money for it.

I know plenty of people who take creatine who wrestle and play football and they have never been told anything. I'm pretty sure Tennessee has drug testing in high school sports too. Can't you find creatine in GNC or places like that?

Creatine when I used to lift weights a lot more often. Since I haven't been working out as much lately, I cut back on taking that. Now just the occasional protein shake is the closest thing to a performance enhancer that I take.

I think creatine is ok in sports. Not 100% sure though.

It might be though I heard it was not necessarily 100 healthy.

LMAO, thats like saying you had a friend that took protein.

Do your research before posting stuff like that.

Actually I choose to get all of my information from intelligent forum posters like you; oh how can I devote my life to your supreme wit?

I never said creatine was as bad as steroids anyway I just mentioned my friend took it; context clues will tell you that I do not know anyone personally that has taken any more harder drugs. Just because it's legal does not mean its healthy for you anyway.

Edited by Ya Dig!